Myself Dr Anwesha Biswas. I am a Postgraduate resident in the Department of Oral medicine and radiology in A.B Shetty Dental College, Mangalore
I am a dental professional, oral physician, and maxillofacial radiologist with a vast knowledge of clinical procedures and dental terminology. My aim is patient’s comfort, proper oral hygiene, treatment, and preventive care management.
I have done numerous poster and paper presentations at the national and international levels.
I have published various scientific articles in national and international scientific journals
I have done various certified programs during my Post graduation
I have got the following:-
- 1st Rank in MDS Part 1 in the Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology in the examination conducted by Nitte Deemed to be University held in April 2019
- Awarded with the 2nd best Performer Prize in the 2-month certificate course on Oral Cancer Genetics held by Indian Academy of Clinical and Dental Genetics in July- September 2020.
- Second prize in the online paper presentation held in the virtual World Dental Conference on 8th October 2020.
- International Associate Member of World Dental Council
- Guest Speaker in European Online Dental Congress (EODC) on 10th October 2020
- Awarded with Post Graduate Student of the year( Oral Medicine and Radiology) on 22nd November 2020 in Indian Professional Awards 2020
- Awarded with the title of Real Super Woman 2020 by FSIA (Forever Star India Awards) on
- Awarded with Young Researcher Award by Institute of Scholars
- Awarded with the title of Corona Warrior by FSIA (Forever Star India Awards)
- Got First Prize in the National level E Poster Competition held by Yenepoya Dental College on 3rd December 2020
- Tobacco cessation Counselor since 29th November 2020
- Shortlisted for Narishakti Award in Her ka Hunar Women Achievers Award contest on 28th December 2020
- Got Selected for the Bravo International Book of World Records on 8th Jan 2020
I have done various non-surgical treatments for oral mucosal lesions, temporomandibular joint disorders, and orofacial pain.
I have a good hold in reporting and interpreting both basic and advanced radiographs including Cone Beam Computed Tomography.
I have additional talents like singing, dancing, and debating. Apart from that, I love adventure and nature and wildlife photography